- We believe in the one living and true God, eternally and infinitely powerful, wise, good, righteous, loving, and faithful. He alone is the Creator and Sustainer of all living things.
- We believe that He is three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit; yet one God.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired and infallible living Word of the living
- We believe that ALL have sinned and disobeyed God. Jesus Christ died on the cross to
redeem us from the penalty of sin, which is death.
- We believe salvation comes by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ when a person
confesses and repents. Becoming a believer comes from a personal repentance and
having faith in Jesus Christ our Savior and Redeemer.
- Baptism is a command given to those who have confessed, repented and committed their
life to follow Christ. It is the outward expression of an inward experience.
- We believe in the partaking of communion as a time to remember and honor the gift of
life given freely by God.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit-filled life and in His fruit and gifts.
- We believe that the coming of Jesus Christ is both imminent and personal; that all men
will face God's judgment. We believe in a literal Heaven and Hell.
- By the indwelling sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, a Christian is enabled to live a
holy life. The Christian life is a daily one. We encourage one another to grow in our
relationship with our Lord in regular Bible reading, prayer, worship and faithful
- We believe that the Church (the Body of Christ) is vital to God's ministry to the world
and an essential element to one's life with Christ. We believe that it is the Church's
responsibility, privilege and obligation to evangelize all nations on earth.
- We believe you become a part of the Body of Christ when you a make the personal
commitment to make Jesus Lord of your life. The Bible says "your name is written in the
Lamb's Book of Life". This makes you a member of God's Church.
- We believe that we should be in unity with all believers who lift up Jesus Christ as the
way, the truth and the life.